Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dinner for Two

Nick and I are on our own this week so we are cooking kid friendly food but with a Mommy twist.

Burgers ReDone


1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1 Tbsp steak sauce - I used Tastefully Simple Merlot Sauce
1/4 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt - I used Tastefully Simple

Sandwich Thins of your choosing

2 slices of cheese of your choice - I used 2% land o Lakes American

Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl until blended. Shape into 2 balls.Grill burgers to desired done-ness, about 5 minutes per side for medium.Place burgers on bottom halves of buns. Top with cheese and any other condiments of your choosing.

I topped mine with a combination of sauteed onions, mushrooms and peppers. Nick just had ketchup.

5 weight watcher points

And sometimes you just get a hit!


 Or maybe it was just because he was allowed to eat in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment