Monday, January 6, 2014

New Years Resolutions --- Eating Healthier and Exercising

My resolutions are not a whole lot different this year than in years past. Some years have been more successful than others. The latter part of the year was more successful with the weight loss goal thank to a friend who introduced me to the Advocare program,

After gaining some weight during the holidays, I am starting the New Year off right with a combination of the Advocare supplements and Weight Watchers.

Of course this morning I wake up not hungry at all. We all know I will never make it to lunch as a matter of fact by the time I get to work I am sure I will be starving. So I packed Egg Beater Pizza.

Egg Beater™ Veggie Pizza
 
1/2 cup egg substitute
3/4 cup mixed vegetables
3 Tbsp spaghetti sauce
1 oz reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
 Cooking spray

Cook the egg substitute in a pan coated with cooking spray. Do not scramble. When almost set flip the egg over in the pan to finish cook the other side. Place the egg in a microwave safe to go container. Rinse out the pan and saute the veggies in cooking spray.
Top the cooked egg substitute with spaghetti sauce, cooked veggies and cheese. When ready to eat microwave until heated through and the cheese is melted.

If eating immediately, heat the spaghetti sauce. Top the cooked egg substitute with heated sauce, hot sauteed veggies and cheese. Return to pan, cover and heat on low until the cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment